Change in transit customs document from EU ports
Let us remind you change in procedure of transit customs documents from our main used ports for delivery to Czech Republic and Slovakia. The go-live date is quickly approaching, so we would like to remind you of below information. As of April 5, 2023 containers on all our trains from Bremerhaven will be running with individual T1 NCTS* documents instead of CIM bulk document.
What does it mean for you?
- Delivery orders need to have HS codes with 8 digits.
- Commercial invoice and packing list need to be provided latest 7 working days prior vessel ETA.
- Expanded Delivery Order form in www.e-maersk.eu
- number and type of packages
- gross weight
- invoice no.
- cargo value is needed for each HS 8-digit code (cargo type) together with cargo description.
To accompany the last requirement the Delivery Order form in www.e-maersk.eu has been amended.
Without correct information provided, we are not able to issue T1 and your container cannot depart from the port in case not already customs cleared there.
For Koper the hard start date is not known yet, but it will be during this year as well, therefore you will find the enhanced Delivery Order form for Koper imports too.
For further questions or concerns, we encourage you to liaise with your local customer service representative via email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +420 222 353 377
We want to thank you for your business and look forward to future cooperation.